- The Power LED is not lit : The Power LED should be lit when the power system is working normally. If the Power LED is not lit, please check as follows: Make sure the power cord is connected to the switch with power source properly. Make sure the voltage of the power supply meets the requirements of the input voltage of the switch. Make sure the power source is ON. The Link/Act LED is not lit when a device is connected to the corresponding port. It is recommended that you check the following items: Make sure that the cable connectors are firmly plugged into the switch and the device. Make sure the connected device is turned on and working well. The cable must be less than 100 meters long (328 feet).
- ETHERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Port FAST ETHERNET – 5 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design. Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- RELIABLE – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 68% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables